Wednesday, 2 December 2015

Review: Crushing On Elois Hair Removal Cream!

                  Hello everyone! Lately I have been having a lot of problems blogging but now I am here with a post! The first hair removal cream that I've ever used was Veet. For some reason, Veet never seemed to work for me. It use to sting a lot, have a very strong chemical smell and did not remove all of the hair. I only use hair removal creams for underarms. I don't need waxing on my hands and feet. So when I had received this products from the Company, I thought it was just like any other. Why do I love this one but? Read on!



Variants: Three. Aloe for Sensitive Skin, Rose for Normal Skin and Papaya for Dry Skin. It has 100% Natural Extracts!

Price: INR 40/-


MY EXPERIENCE:

I had used the dry skin variant as during winters, my underarms tend to be very dry which leads to itchiness. The tubes come with a pink spatula and a leaflet with the required instructions. I did not do a patch test because I don't do patch tests. I know it's not good considering my skin problems! Anyway, the product was easy to apply just like any hair removal cream. Also, I did not detect any strong chemical smell. The smell was very mild and non-irritating. It is said to have the product on for a maximum time of 7 minutes. I faced very very slight tingling, not at all bothersome. Usually, I have a problem in removing the hair but it was not the case with this one. Hair came out very easily. 


After removal, I usually experience a bad stinging sensation if I use roll-on/deodorant. I use hair removal creams before bath by the way. I thought it would be the same for this one but honestly, I did not get any sting from it. I can wear sleeveless for a good 4 days. Even when the hair grew back, it did not poke and cause discomfort or dryness. It remained moisturised and comfortable.

Overall, I am very impressed with this product! If you face problems like I do with hair removal creams, give this a try. Specially the Papaya Variant this winter. You will not be disappointed. I would repurchase it!

Note: Although this is sent by the Company to me, my review is completely honest like always. 

Try it to believe it! :)

UPDATE: I tried the rose and aloe vera variants too and faced no issues! :)

Much Love,
Emmy <3.

32 comments:

  1. nice review
    sound like a good product
    will be try it
    http://weirdthoughts13.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. It's really so nice Swathi! Thank you Doll <3

      Delete
  3. Such a detailed review! Though I am not into hair removing creams, but this one sounds nice :) Thanks for sharing babe :*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're always welcome Doll! Thank you! ♡

      Delete
  4. Good to see veet like products coming up in indian market, glad it fared well on you! :-)
    www.reviewwali.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. well reviewed :) Although I like to see many hair removal creams in the market but I am always scare to use any of them. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You can definitely try this one. It's really gentle! Thanks for stopping by Doll! ♡

      Delete
  6. For legs and arms I'm okay with using hair removal creams but I'd never dare use one on my face. My face is such a sensitive little twat, lol.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha! I wouldn't put it anywhere near my face too! Lol. Thanks for stopping by Doll! ♡

      Delete
  7. Packaging is so smiliar to veet :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello dear , your blog is very interesting .
    We can follow each other ? follow me and I will follow you with pleasure . see you soon.
    http://loryschannelmakeupandbeauty.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Doll! Thank you so much for stopping by! ♡
      Following you ♡

      Delete
  9. I might try these...nice review.... :) :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are really nice! Do try them! Thanks for stopping by Doll! ♡

      Delete
  10. nice review babe !!

    http://www.deckedupbeauties.com/2015/12/my-favorite-youtubersbloggers/

    ReplyDelete
  11. I might just wannna try it because I am too lazy to go to the parlour in winters :P

    ReplyDelete
  12. I have really dry skin so I think their dry skin variant would be perfect for me.. Thanks for introducing me to this brand :)

    Also I would love it if you would participate in the giveaway I am currently hosting on my blog www.thechicsterdiaries.com xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sure doll! Thank you for stopping by! ♡

      Delete
  13. Just seen Elois review on Curious and confused me. seems great product. Will definitely try it in next week and will share my experience on IBBHERE

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is! Thanks for stopping by Pihu! ♡

      Delete
  14. i have this cream but i am yet to try this.....hoping a great experience too....

    http://www.crazyaboutcolors.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It will not Doll! <3 Do let me know xx

      Delete
  15. Replies
    1. It sure is! Thank you for stopping by! xx

      Delete

xx ♡ A Comment Makes My Day ♡ xx