Monday, 22 July 2013

Review: I LOVE! Fruit Of The Earth Aloe Vera Gel

              Hello everyone! I was always in search of a clear aloe vera gel instead of a green one! We all know how good aloe vera gel is and blah blah blah! Hence, I landed up buying Fruit Of The Earth Aloe Vera Gel which is clear and said to be 100% pure. This review is going to be a long one as I will be talking about both the product and it's uses!




FRUIT OF THE EARTH ALOE VERA GEL:







DETAILS:








PRICE: I bought it for INR 325/-



MY EXPERIENCE:


This gel comes in a convenient packaging and a flip flop cover which shuts tight and thus making it travel friendly.
The product does not collect at the nozzle which I really love!




The gel is thick and therefore when you finish half the bottle, you really need to shake the bottle to get the gel near the nozzle. The gel does not ooze out by itself like other lotions! You can very much control the amount you need!


I use this gel every single day on my face and my body. It is so multi purpose! On applying, it feels sticky but becomes alright after sometime. It makes the skin very soft and supple! After bath I use this daily as my body skin is dry and I really like the refreshing effect! The problem with this gel is that, this gel does not moisturize enough! Since my face is oily, it provides enough moisture for my face but not enough for my body. I find reapplication needed every 2 hours which I don't do! :P


I use this as a spot treatment too. No doubt it dries up my pimples and heals them BUT it will NOT show results super fast. My pimples from last month have just healed so if you have patience.... =P. What I did notice was that it did not prevent pimples. It did not prevent skin blemishes or blackheads but its alright cause it doesn't claim to do so! It does not heal or make scars vanish either.


Few weeks back I spoke about an eye infection near my tear duct region, cysts like ( not sure but it was HUGE AND PAINFUL! ). My mom and dad told me to put ointments and take homeopathy and I did not listen. I googled about this and I just got creepy remedies like operation and stuff that scared the ____ out of me! SO, I just put this Aloe Vera on that cyst like creepy thing for continuous days and what did I see? It vanished just like that! I was really surprised cause it was big and REALLY PAINFUL! Now it seems like I had nothing! A little scar is left behind which is upsetting but I'm glad my eyes are normal again! AND AND AND! My cousin brother cannot call me scar anymore! 


Yes, the moment he saw that cyst, he was like, " You look like Scar from The Lion King! And you even have long black hair like him! Hahaha! ".
Me, "............"

You can feel the pain I went through! To top it, we went for " World War Z" and EVERYBODY was looking at me as if I was one of the zombies from that movie =.=".


ANYWAYS, also, yesterday hot boiling water fell on my hand because I was dreaming thinking of something. I put ice and I could feel the burn and see my hands red. What was next? This gel! I applied a thick layer. After sometime, I couldn't even say I got burnt! Amazing thing!


I used it before and after threading and it was good. Being a monkey, there are times when I have SUPER sensitive skin. Even if a hair strand tickles my face and body, my skin becomes itchy like crazy! Mosquito bites, itchiness anything, this aloe vera gel is a winner! It does burn a bit but it makes sure my skin does not feel itchy again! 


I love to apply a thick layer of cold aloe vera gel after a hot day and rinse my face after sometime! In the heat, my face gets really red and this gel really calms down and refreshes my skin. Surprisingly, I use to have a major difference in body and face tone. It has lightened up a little bit as I use to have a sudden tanned skin where short sleeves end. Now it is not very visible. 


It works decently as a primer. Nothing great in oil control and I don't expect either cause nothing can keep the oil tanks free of oil! This will however not be moisturizing enough for dry skinned beauties. You can however, mix this with your moisturizer! =D


This gel works decently as a shaving gel and hair styling gel as experienced by other bloggers. Overall, a really great product and it suited me to the T! This product did not work for everyone so I cannot assure that it will work for you but it definitely deserves a try!



THE YAY'S:


- Affordable
- It is clear! =D
- Great moisturizer for oily skin
- Makes a decent primer
- Cures burns! 
- Cures funny infections =P
- Instant relief from itchy skin and insect bites
- Helps in curing skin problems like pimples
- Lightens tan slightly 
- Hygenic & travel friendly
- Product does not get accumulated at the nozzle
- Can be used as shaving gel and hair gel


THE NAY'S:


- Not easily available! I never saw this around Kolkata. My favourite shopkeepers keep the best products around! =']
- VERY VERY slow results. Not for impatient people! 
- Although it heals pimples and skin problems, it does not get rid of the scar afterwards. Neither does it prevent pimples or blemishes
- It is said that it may stain some fabrics! eeeekkksss! I did not experience it AND I will not apply it before going out since it mentions it so proudly! =\
 - Not moisturizing enough for dry skin



RECOMMEND? Yes! Give it a try!



REPURCHASE? Yes, I will be going to my favourite shopkeeper to purchase it again. He has another aloe vera gel which I really want to try! I overheard a girls friend raving about it! Not my fault! She was talking loudly. =P



RATING: 5/5! I LOVE IT! 



Thanks for stopping by! Do you love Aloe Vera Gel? 



Much Love! LOTD's coming back VERY soon! :) <3 

5 comments:

  1. It's an amazing product. I wanna give it a try!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aloe vera is a very helpful plant if anyone wants to maintain their health whether it is internal or external. If you use pure aloe vera gel for acne, you can recover fast than other medicines. I don’t have any problem but still I am using aloe vera gel and I am really happy with the results. My skin is very glowing and clear. I think you should also use aloe vera for your skin related problems.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, nice article I will definitely use aloe vera to keep my skin spots free. I think aloe vera gel is that ingredient which anyone can use without worrying about side-effects. I have aloe vera in my Terries but I never used it but after reading your article I am not only going to use this, in fact I will suggest everyone to use pure aloe vera gel to cure their health related problems whether it is internal or external.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, nice article I will definitely use aloe vera to keep my skin spots free. I think aloe vera gel is that ingredient which anyone can use without worrying about side-effects. I have aloe vera in my Terries but I never used it but after reading your article I am not only going to use this, in fact I will suggest everyone to use pure aloe vera gel to cure their health related problems whether it is internal or external.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good job, this is something that I am searching from past few months. After reading this I feel that aloe vera gel can cure my condition. Till now I have been used so many medicines to cure my acne but none of them worked. But I think now I know what I want to do to cure my condition. I will start using pure aloe vera gel on my skin and after few weeks I will definitely share my experience with you.

    ReplyDelete

xx ♡ A Comment Makes My Day ♡ xx