Monday, 15 April 2013

Review: Neutrogena Oil-Free Moisture!


                  Hey guys I'm back with a product review and its my " Neutrogena Oil-Free Moisturizer For Oily/Combination Skin! ". I wanted to try this moisturizer for a long long time but i did not purchase it cause of the price and cause I had other moisturizers to finish :P. It was one fine day when my dad bought this from  a supermarket. The SA had told my dad to give this a try cause dad use to get itchiness and rashes after a shower! Like always, all the cosmetics land up in my cupboard. ANYWAYS, lets move on to the review!



NEUTROGENA OIL-FREE MOISTURE FOR OILY/COMBINATION SKIN :-




                                     


WHAT IT CLAIMS:






               Neutrogena Oil-Free Moisture for combination skin is clinically proven to normalise combination skin by moisturising dry areas while controlling shine in oily areas. Moisturises dry areas, lightweight, non-greasy formula, formula moisturises where skin is dry, without leaving it oily or shiny.
                  Controls shine in oily areas. Clinically proven, oil-absorbing MICROSPONGE system controls oil and shine in the T-zone for a natural matte finish all day.
- Won't clog pores
- Alcohol-free
- Allergy tested
- Fragrance free



INGREDIENTS:




                 





PRICE: INR 299/-

QUANTITY: 118ML


MY EXPERIENCE:
                      This product is simply AMAZING and has become my HG moisturizer. It claims a lot and lives up to its claims! The packaging looks classy and it comes in a pump dispenser form. Sadly, it does not have a cover and hence the fear of accumulation at the nozzle is there! I don't know whether its only my product or not but the pump simply does not work! I actually got late for college once because i was trying to take the product out for half an hour :| . Ultimately I had to open the pump and take the product from the pipe ( read UNHYGIENIC AND BACTERIA! ). Below is a pic of the pump that does not work!





                                         
                                                                           See? =[



                                I had to transfer this to another bottle. Anyways, I've whined enough about the packaging! Moving on, the formula is BEAUTIFUL! It is fragrance free. The smell is very pleasant and not at all disturbing. The formula is white and non-greasy. It spreads easily into the skin. At first your face feels a bit sweaty but when it sets in a few seconds, your skin is left feeling fresh, soft and non-oily! It keeps the skin mattified which i haven't experienced in any moisturizer till today! Although it claims to keep the face matte for the whole day, it has managed to keep me oil-free for 2 hours after which i get little shiny! This would not be a good option for dry skinned beauties!
                               I have used this product as a base and it has worked beautifully! It made my foundation go on smoother, controlled shine and made my makeup last longer than it usually does, in this pathetic humid climate! I use this product three times a day along with my cleanser and toner and it works just fine. There were some girls who claimed they broke out but it did not break out on my skin AND I have sensitive,acne-prone skin! Good results considering the price you pay! Overall I recommend this to normal/combi/oily skinned girls! Fantastic product!


THE YAY'S:
- Keeps skin matte for 2 hours in this heat, which is great cause i did not get this result from other moisturizers!

- Non- greasy
- Spreads and absorbs easily
- Pump dispenser
- Fragrance free
- Good results and hence you don't get the pinch of spending INR299/- =P
- Skin feels fresh, soft, smooth
- Good as a makeup base
- Does not break me out


THE NAY'S:

- It does not keep me oil-free the WHOLE day
- Would not be moisturizing enough for dry skinned beauties
- Breaks out some girls! =O
- There is an alcohol content =|
- NO SPF!



Will I Buy This Again? ABSOLUTELY! <3

RATING: 4.5/5 (-.5 for packaging! )

1 comment:

  1. Please let me know if you're looking for a author for your site.
    You have some really good posts and I feel I would be a
    good asset. If you ever want to take some of the load off, I'd absolutely love to write some content for your blog in exchange for a link back to mine.
    Please shoot me an email if interested. Thanks!


    Also visit my web page: how much does tube viperx cost

    ReplyDelete

xx ♡ A Comment Makes My Day ♡ xx